The Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is a globally recognized certification for internal auditors. It is the mark of competency and professionalism in internal auditing and over 140,000 people have been awarded the designation since its launch in 1973.
WHY BECOME A CIA?
- Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism
- Distinguish you from your peers
- Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry
- Show your commitment to continued improvement and advancement
- Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Earning the CIA designation is a valuable accomplishment and a professional advantage for auditors at all stages of their careers, including:
- Chief Audit Executives
- Audit Managers
- Audit Staff
- Risk Management Staff
- Chartered Accountants
- Management Consultants