Key Performance Areas
1. Handle personal duties and miscellaneous errands as required.
2. Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both team players and visitors to coordinate a variety of complex executive level meetings and appointments.
3. Will interact with clients, prospective clients, centers of influence, vendors and visitors.
4. Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, at times including email and faxes; answer telephones; receptionduties.
5. Responsible for coordinating the collection of various reports and other requests from Team Players and Leaders for the DGM
6. Prepare for meetings of the DGM sometimes outside of normal businesshours.
7. Ensure that DGM is aware of immediate and forthcoming meetings, ensuring that he is fully prepared and briefed well in advance of meetings with agendas, meeting materials and appropriatecorrespondence.
8. Manage and maintain business and personal files, contacts and documents in hard copy and electronicfiling systems.
9. Execute special projects; maintain confidentiality and wield discretion on sensitive matters regarding clients and officepersonnel.
10. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to bookkeeping, copying, faxing, mailing and filing; retrieve and maintain organizational documents, records andreports. There will be document scanning, data entry, proof reading/production ofmeeting materials.
11. Draft letters, reports and proposals for and/on behalf of the DGM
12. Assist in preparing reports from the DGM’s office for the Executive Chairman/CEO and other Directors.
Essential skills & abilities
1. Superior writing and faultless grammar skills arenecessary.
2. Extensive software skills are required, as well as internet researchabilities.
3. Strong communication skills and overall flexibility in a fast paced environment. Executive Assistant will be able to quickly grasp complex issues and provide a concisebriefing/summary.
4. Ability to work in a collaborative setting with Teammembers.
5. Executive Assistant may also be asked to provide auxiliary support during peak busy times in other areas of the firm. Again, this may be needed outside of normal businesshours.
|Job Category||Feature description|
|Job Type||Feature description|
|Working Experience||2 years’ experience|
|Qualification||Membership of a Professional body will be an advantage|
© Creative Bibini Ltd, 2019 All Rights Reserved