1. Handle personal duties and miscellaneous errands as required.
2. Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both team players and visitors to coordinate a variety of complex executive level meetings and appointments.
3. Will interact with clients, prospective clients, centers of influence, vendors and visitors.
4. Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, at times including email and faxes; answer telephones; receptionduties.
5. Responsible for coordinating the collection of various reports and other requests from Team Players and Leaders for the DGM
6. Prepare for meetings of the DGM sometimes outside of normal businesshours.
7. Ensure that DGM is aware of immediate and forthcoming meetings, ensuring that he is fully prepared and briefed well in advance of meetings with agendas, meeting materials and appropriatecorrespondence.
8. Manage and maintain business and personal files, contacts and documents in hard copy and electronicfiling systems.
9. Execute special projects; maintain confidentiality and wield discretion on sensitive matters regarding clients and officepersonnel.
10. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to bookkeeping, copying, faxing, mailing and filing; retrieve and maintain organizational documents, records andreports. There will be document scanning, data entry, proof reading/production ofmeeting materials.
11. Draft letters, reports and proposals for and/on behalf of the DGM
12. Assist in preparing reports from the DGM’s office for the Executive Chairman/CEO and other Directors.