To provide leadership in the delivery of reliable, accurate, timely and well-informed advice to the department and
Represent Ritzio in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and contracts, manage or advise Ritzio on legal transactions. May specialize in a single area or may practice broadly in many areas of law.
· Prepare contracts for Ritzio Ghana
· Present evidence to defend Ritzio or prosecute defendants in criminal or civil litigation.
· Study Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances in order to guide the firm
· Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and the businesses.
· Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
· Advise management concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or legal rights and obligations.
· Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
· Negotiate and settle case within the outside the company using ADR´s
· Prepare and draft legal documents, such as deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
· Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issue to establish and verify bases for legal proceedings.
· Supervise legal assistants.
· Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
· Search for and examine public and other legal records to write opinions or establish ownership.