Expro has delivered a Code of Conduct (‘the Code’) which will help guide you in your job and ensure that employees and the Company comply with the law. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with the Code as well as the more detailed rules contained in supporting directives and policies. Please refer to the Expro Intranet to access details of the full Code of Conduct. If you do not have intranet access please refer to your Supervisor who will assist you with access.
The incumbent must be aware that failure to comply with the Code, or indeed any of the Company Policies, Standards, Procedures or Processes may lead to Disciplinary action.
Compliance Control Position – Yes / No (must be completed – please delete as appropriate)
A position will automatically be considered as a Compliance Control position if it is the following:
· Director, Manager or Officer Grade 1-3.
· Senior positions within Legal / Contracts, Finance, HR, Asset Management, Sales or Business Development.
· Country Managers, Senior Sales and Marketing personnel.
High Exposure Position – Yes / No (must be completed – please delete as appropriate)
A position may be considered High Exposure if it involves the following duties and responsibilities:
· Work in the Legal / Contracts department, Finance, HR, Asset Management, Sales or Business Development.
· Review of contracts, negotiation of contracts or agreements with third parties.
· Responsibility or shared responsibility for Internal Controls.
· Regular interaction or management or interaction of relationships with government officials, agents or government service providers.
· Supervisory functions, in particular, supervision of other employees who work in or frequently travel to high risk* countries.
· Anyone with responsibility over the sale and disposition of assets.
· Anyone with approval authority over Company expenditures in a high risk* country.
* refer to Expro Intranet for list of high risk countries.